Sarah Geronimo Live in GenSan!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ooh Ooh . Record Breaker Ooh Ooh . Record Breaker, Im gonna flip this game around, Shake it up. Break it down! First few lines of the song Record Breaker by my Ate Sarah Geronimo. I'm such an avid fan of her! Really! Since I started singing like I was just a small little girl I wanted to be like her, she's just so fantastic in singing, she became my inspiration ♥♥♥.

I really wanna see her in person and greet her personally! And yes the long wait is over! GenSan News Online Mag is giving me a chance to join in a contest which I can watch and have a chance to meet and greet Ate Sarah! Whew I have been longing for this chance! See the poster below? It's Ate Sarah will have her concert with Jay-R, Mark Bautista and Billy Joe Crawford! Isn't that great? All in one! parang nanunuod na rin ako ng ASAP '09 ng live.






"This is a part of PASKO-SA-GENSAN 2009, Sarah Geronimo is once again performing in General Santos City via her new concert entitled “Sarah Geronimo – The Next One Conert”. And just like the earlier contests run by GenSan News Online Mag, in cooperation with Michael Wee’s Dreamwork Ventures, we are again capitalizing on Sarah’s GenSan stint to launch the 5 Reasons on why you should watch ‘The Next One’ Concert” BLOG CONTEST." - Gensantos.com


One of the requirement of GenSan News Online Mag is to give 5 Reasons on why you should watch ‘The Next One’ Concert” . So before I'll give my 5 Reasons here's my cover singing Dahil Minahal Mo Ako by Sarah Geronimo




Reason Number 1:

Of course I love ate Sarah! Im her avid fan! I love her since I saw her on TV singing!

Reason Number 2:

I wanna watch her perform live in a concert, coz this will be my first time to see a celebrity performing live! I mean personally see her
Reason Number 3:

I wanna see Jay-R, Mark Bautista and Billy Joe Crawford too! I wanna see their dance moves I always watch ASAP and I can say that I can dance too aside from singing lol

Reason Number 4:

I also wanna hear how Jimmy Marquez sing and Simon Wood since I havent really heard them or even know them lol

Reason Number 5:

Lastly So I can be more inspired on singing, and being a part of ate Sarah's life is great even if Im only watching I know it really means a lot to her ;)






P.S. Thanks to my brother for helping me in making this post and for the translation of some words hahaha :P

0 comments:

http://www.meebo.com/rooms
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada